The use of various indoor fitness equipment1. treadmill. Run more distance than on the ground. Treadmills are also called walking machines, walking machines or flat treadmills. There are two types of single-function treadmills and multi-function treadmills. They are the "darlings" of indoor fitness machines. Running is currently internationally popular and highly praised by the medical and sports circles. It is the most effective and scientific way to keep one's body and mind healthy, and it is becoming more and more popular. However, due to the limitations of the urban environment, many people cannot enjoy running on the dirt and close to nature. Therefore, treadmills have become the first choice for bodybuilders, especially women who want to lose weight quickly.
When exercising, the electronic watch on the treadmill can help you record the speed, time, heart rate, calories, beat, distance and other indicators, so that the athlete can keep track of their physical conditions and make adjustments. If the physical fitness is poor, it is advisable to consume 100-200 kcal each time at the beginning. After the physical fitness is gradually improved, it can be increased to 200-300 kcal; people with moderate physical fitness can consume 200-400 kcal each time; better physical fitness Those can consume more than 400 kcal (the specific situation varies from person to person). Walking or running on a treadmill is almost the same as usual walking or running on the ground from the appearance of the action; but from the actual force of the human body, it eliminates the stepping and stretching action compared to walking or running on the ground. It is this point that makes the bodybuilder feel very relaxed, and run 1/3 of the distance more than on land, and the energy consumption is greater than that of land training.
2. exercise bikes. Exercise bikes that cannot be replaced by bicycles have incomparable advantages of bicycles-you can freely use your riding speed, and you can observe the speed, time, heart rate value, etc. at every moment through the electronic watch on the exercise bike Use it for exercise, not only can effectively improve the cardiopulmonary function, but also help to strengthen the leg muscles, lose weight and improve the overall physical fitness. It is especially suitable for patients with limited mobility, weak physical fitness and rehabilitation.
There are two types of exercise bikes: one is a fixed handle, which is only suitable for pedaling exercises; the other is a movable handle, which takes care of both arm and leg training. There is also a backrest exercise bike with a backrest body design that can effectively exercise thigh muscles and increase the comfort during exercise. The armrest exercise bar attached to the machine can not only balance the exerciser's body, but also enhance the muscle strength of the arms. With the advancement of technology, exercise bikes have reached the level of computerization. The screen on the handlebars will display various data, such as heart rate, breathing rate, time, speed, distance, and energy consumption. These data are convenient for exercisers to grasp the amount of exercise and adjust their exercise intensity in time. The color screens on some cars can also display different scenery pictures, making the exercisers feel relaxed and happy as if they are on the road or in the field.
3. Elliptical revolving machine. Let the whole body move. Elliptical revolving machine, also known as space walker, is a new fitness equipment. Its novelty lies in the design of movable pedals. It is a fitness equipment integrating walking, jogging, and stationary cycling. Its fitness movements are just in line with people's natural strides, and will not cause significant damage to human joints. Damage to the human body due to the impact of the impact, can move the muscles of the upper and lower limbs at the same time, especially the legs and buttocks. During exercise, it is through the coordination of hands and feet to achieve the purpose of fitness. Mainly based on aerobic exercise, it has the effect of fat removal and weight loss, especially by young women. Almost everyone from children to the elderly can use it.
4. Tensioner. There are two types of tensioner, spring tensioner and tape tensioner, which are mainly used to develop chest, back and arm muscles. The spring tensioner is mostly composed of 4 or 6 springs, with handles at both ends. When exercising, you can increase or decrease the number of springs according to your own strength. It is economical, convenient to use, and does not take up space. It is an ideal device for family fitness. The tape tensioner is made of rubber. There is a handshake at both ends, and a flat or round (commonly known as rubber strip) tape is connected in the middle. The tension is determined according to the tightness of the tape. This kind of tensioner is mostly self-made, and it is often used as a substitute for used car inner tubes.
5. Seated biceps training device. From its name, you can know that it is a fitness device specially used to exercise biceps. The instrument consists of a stool and an A-shaped sponge frame. The basic practice method is: sitting on a bench, resting the two upper arms on the outside of the A-shaped sponge frame, dumbbells or crank Barbells in both hands; then bending the forearms up until the biceps are fully contracted, and then slowly extending the arms to restore .
6. Abdominal device. This device is mainly used to exercise abdominal muscles. In terms of functional design, the position of the back cushion can be adjusted to ensure the safety of the back, and the head cushion can reduce the strain on the neck muscles. The position of the armrest can be adjusted at will to adapt to different exercise intensities. Because of its compact and practical structure, it is very suitable for home fitness.