Guidelines for purchasing aerobic fitness equipmentCommon aerobic fitness equipment includes treadmills, elliptical machines, spinning machines, and rowing machines. When choosing these equipment, what should be paid attention to? We have summarized a few points.
1. Treadmill is the most common aerobic exercise in life, which can increase the vital capacity of the body and strengthen the immunity. It is suitable for a wide range of people. It is a good choice when external conditions do not allow exercise. It can be used during holidays, after tea and meals, and parties. Sometimes we engage in small competitions, and more interaction is more interesting (but sports need to be different from person to person, please exercise moderately). Personally, I think that the elderly or children are not suitable for too strong sports, so slow walking is very suitable. If young people are just If you want to move your muscles and bones, you can walk or trot briskly, and the time can be controlled at about 30 minutes, but if you want to reduce fat or gain muscle through exercise, then you need to add some other auxiliary equipment.
It is recommended that you need to pay attention to several aspects when choosing a treadmill:
(1) Motor: It is the heart of the treadmill. The horsepower will be related to the carrying weight and running speed of the treadmill. The performance and noise depend on the level of the motor. Class A and Class F are good.
(2) Running belt: It is recommended to choose a width between 48cm-52cm. Too narrow will make people feel constrained when exercising, so a wider belt is better. Of course, it depends on the idle space at home.
(3) Vibration reduction: The current living conditions are basically high floors in the community, and the noise from upstairs will directly affect the downstairs. In order for the neighbors to live in harmony, you must have your own private space. Then vibration reduction is very important. Choose It is best to go to the physical store to experience the treadmill, otherwise you don't know the difference between what others say and the actual one. I suggest you choose a professional brand to buy.
2. exercise bike are suitable for young people, gyms are more common, and those who need to exercise the lower body are more suitable. Generally, they are relatively small and flexible, so you don’t need to think about the size too much.
There are several aspects to pay attention to when choosing a spinning bike:
(1) Flywheel: As we all know, the heavier the flywheel is, the better. The weight of the flywheel is related to the inertia of its movement to achieve a certain speed, but the price is also very different. The household choice is about 15kg.
(2) Resistance: Magnetic control resistance, no maintenance, ultra-quiet.
(3) Cushion: PU leather is better, but the cushion is uncomfortable and you need to sit on it.
(4) Anti-rust protective cover: Above the flywheel, prevent sweat from dripping directly on the flywheel and reduce the possibility of rust. (Generally professional brand details will be handled very well).
3. The elliptical machine is suitable for a wide range of people, with knee problems, rehabilitation training and postpartum people can choose. It can prevent and relieve cervical spondylosis, frozen shoulder and upper back pain. It can regulate the sciatic nerve and enhance the endurance and strength of the waist muscles. Effect. Stride length: It is recommended to choose about 48cm, resistance: 20 gears or more, preferably with an adjustable slope, the experience will be better, sliding rail: This is related to the stability and smoothness of the machine. It is better to have more exercise modes, and you will not feel boring when you exercise.
4. Rowing machine is suitable for the young and middle-aged people. It can exercise more than 80% of the body's muscles. It is a kind of aerobic and anaerobic equipment.
1. Anaerobic: fast strokes with large resistance in a short time (exercise the explosive power of muscles)
2. Aerobic: Rowing at a constant speed with medium and low resistance can exercise muscle endurance, and is inclined to aerobic exercise to achieve the effect of reducing fat. A rowing machine with a water tank can make people feel like a boat and have a sound of water. The experience is good. Choose a rowing device that can be folded and will not take up space when not in motion. Summary: When you choose equipment, please purchase according to your own situation. Each fitness equipment has its own characteristics. Advocating scientific and effective exercise, coupled with a reasonable diet, will bring many benefits to the body, not only can enhance self-confidence, and improve life. Quality and greatly increase work efficiency.