Professional coach recommendation: the best fitness equipment for girls to go to the gym for the first timeWalked into the gym for the first time, fully armed, ready to fight! However, the biggest problem with girls facing the dazzling array of fitness equipment is that they don’t know where to start, and making wrong moves may make your first time your last time. In this article, a professional coach is specially invited to recommend 4 kinds of fitness equipment, so that you can easily get started when you just started to enter the gym and start your fitness path.
As a fitness instructor, I heard from a female college: "I still remember the feeling of going to the gym for the first time. I walked into the girls’ locker room and changed into sportswear. Then I went around the cardio equipment and looked at the machine. Panel operation, and then go to the weight training area, look at the instructions on the machine, to confirm whether you can understand. To be honest, cardiopulmonary training equipment such as treadmills and steppers can be pressed with just one click, but for those without Girls who have practiced heavy training have no clue when they see the heavy training machine and don't know where to start." 4 kinds of equipment recommended for the first time in the gym
Girls who feel the same way, I believe you also want to operate these diversified equipment. This time the editor specially interviewed coaches with rich teaching experience and introduced 4 kinds of fitness equipment that are easy to use, suitable for fitness beginners, and safer to operate. Let you make good use of the professional equipment in the gym and sculpt your figure.
It should be particularly emphasized that the big machine can stabilize the body movement and accurately train the "muscles" you want to train. You can train for a while, train the muscles, and then do free weight training, the exercise effect will be better.
The first machine【stepper machine】
Training parts: improve the heart and lungs, leg muscles, buttocks muscles
Action focus: apply force on the entire sole, step on the back of the thigh to the buttocks. Remember not to have too much pressure on your knees, and your buttocks can lean back a little bit.
Suggested time: 20~40 minutes is recommended (depending on personal physical strength). You can choose the challenge items that have been set on the machine. Many girls like the Burn Fat mode. They burn fat when they enter the gym!
The second machine [Chest Asuka]
Training parts: pectoralis major and anterior deltoid muscles
(1) In a sitting posture, the height of the chair cushion adjustment depends on holding the handles with both hands, and the position of the palms is about the height of the chest.
(2) In the starting position, open both hands to the maximum degree of movement according to the individual, but do not pull to the maximum lock. Keep the pelvis and spine in a good curve, the abdomen core is stable, and the abdomen must be caught.
(3) The olecranon of the elbow points outwards (the tip of the elbow). When exhaling, push the machine inward with both hands, but focus on the pectoralis major muscle, which should have a contraction.
(4) When inhaling, return to the starting position, be careful not to let the lever hit the end, and maintain muscle tension. The abdomen must be caught.
Suggestions: Beginners can do 12~15 as a group with lighter weight, and the number of groups is 3~5. In the process, you can stimulate the muscles as slowly as possible.
The third machine【Hip Adduction】
Training part: hip adductor muscle group (a good helper to reproduce the thigh seam!) Action focus:
(1) Adopt a sitting posture, hold the handles naturally with both hands, adjust the starting position according to your thighs to the maximum angle of movement, maintain the pelvis and spine in a good curve, gently lean the back of the chair, and stabilize the abdomen core (miniature).
(2) When exhaling, do the adduction movement of the leg and focus on the adductor muscles of the inner thigh. The core must also be hard.
(3) When inhaling, return to the starting position, be careful not to let the lever hit the end, and maintain muscle tension. The core remembers "Stopping".
Recommended frequency: Beginners can do 12~15 as a group with a lighter weight, and the number of groups is 3~5. The slow action is the best.
The fourth machine [hip abduction]
Training parts: gluteus medius, tensor fascia lata (saddle meat terminator)
(1) Adopt a sitting posture, hold the handles naturally with both hands, keep the pelvis and spine in a good curve, and the abdomen core is stable. Lean the back lightly against the back of the chair.
(2) When exhaling, abduct the legs, focus on the hip muscles, and force the core.
(3) When inhaling, return to the starting position, but remember to maintain muscle tension, keep the core hard, and don't let the lever touch the bottom.
Recommended frequency: Beginners can do 12~15 as a group with lighter weight, and the number of groups is 3~5. The slower the action, the better the effect.
Girls, after reading the introduction of the coach, hurry up to the fitness to do these machine training! If it’s the first time to go to the gym, or if you’ve just come into contact with heavy training equipment, you will feel "bad" when it comes to operating machines or seeing fitness veterans practicing.