Outdoor fitness equipment use methods and precautions
Outdoor fitness equipment, like blossoming flowers, is decorated with modern villages and provides convenience for national fitness anytime and anywhere. Therefore, it is necessary to instruct people to use them scientifically, otherwise it will be the opposite. It is necessary to move the body and bones, but also to avoid injury, so as to achieve the best of both worlds.
Community fitness exercises have suddenly entered the life of the community in recent years. How to use fitness equipment has become a big problem. The reason is that there are no dedicated community sports instructors in the community, which makes many people walk into the misunderstanding when exercising, which not only does not improve health, but affects it. To protect people’s health.
Pay attention to the following aspects when using outdoor fitness equipment:
2. Be sure to prepare before exercise, warm up for about 10-15 minutes. Doing so can prevent twisting the ankle, waist and nerve damage.
3. Do some sorting activities after exercise. Because the capillaries are dilated after exercise, if you sit on the ground and stay there, your blood cannot return to the heart at the far end of the body, and you will feel heart suffocation, old comrades with high blood pressure and heart disease. Take a walk after exercise and buffer for about 10 minutes.
4. To master the exercise time. The best time for each exercise should be about 40 minutes, the left should not be less than 30 minutes, and the right should not be more than 1 hour.
Precautions for the use of commonly used fitness equipment
1. treadmill: Both hands should hold the bars tightly to prevent falling; the swinging range of the legs should not be too large to avoid muscle strain.
2. Combined horizontal bar: Hold the horizontal bar firmly with both hands to prevent falling and injury.
3. Rotating waist device: The waist should be controlled when twisting, and the amplitude should not be too large. Always keep your hand from the handle, keep the twisting angle below 45 degrees, and the twisting speed should be slow and even.
4. Low back massager: moderate force, slow to fast movements.
5. Seesaw: Both hands should hold the handrails tightly, and the oscillation frequency should not be too fast or too large, otherwise it is easy to cause osteoporosis to compress the vertebral body or the tailbone.
6. Spacewalker: Do not swing too much. Especially the elderly have poor muscle flexibility. If the swing of the legs is too large and the speed is too fast, it is easy to strain the muscles around the spine. Therefore, the amplitude of the leg swing should be about 45°, and the frequency should be controlled at about 3 seconds each time.
7. Pushing training device: disabled for the elderly with hip osteomalacia. The main symptom of hip osteomalacia is usually knee pain. For such elderly people, the weight-bearing function of the hip joint is not good. If you perform the pedal exercise again, the knee extensor muscles may be damaged, which will aggravate the condition.
8. Jianqi training machine: Don't touch the person with herniated intervertebral disc. This exercise is very suitable for those who often desk, neck muscles and lumbar muscles are strained. But if the disease has progressed to a herniated disc, never use it.
9. Traction trainer: try pull-ups first. If you can't even complete a pull-up, it's best not to use it. Elderly people with insufficient hand strength are best not to do this exercise.
10. Twisted waist rotator: The rotation range should not be too large. The twisting amplitude should not exceed 180°, the speed should be slow, the movements should be gentle, and the frequency should be controlled at about 3 seconds each time.